Cleaner in Charge
The Lime Trust is looking for a Cleaner in Charge to join their team. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London
Lime Academy Forest Approach is a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children and young pupils with complex needs including learning difficulties, physical impairment, sensory impairment, ASC and SEMH aged 2-19.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is looking for a new challenge
- can manage a small cleaning team
- can be responsible for locking the school building.
- is a team player,
- the ability to communicate effectively with all staff
- has good interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- the ability to complete work efficiently in a timely manner and to a high standard
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Grade 4 – spine points 7 to 11
Hours: 18 hours per week
Actual Salary: £10,297.32 to £11,057.70 (including annual leave total 46.7)
Weeks per year: 41 weeks per year (term time only plus 2 weeks)
Closing date: Friday 5 February 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 8 February 2021
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange on 01708 343649
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.