PRIVATE SECTOR HOUSING & PUBLIC HEALTH TEAM
Technical Support Assistant
(Scale 4 - £20,092 - £21,748)
Full Time – 37 Hours per week, permanent.
Arun Civic Centre Littlehampton
We are looking for an individual who is organised, meticulous and has excellent communication skills to provide administrative support to the Private Sector Housing and Public Health team.
The team deals with all aspects of Private Sector Housing, including Disabled Facilities Grants, minimum standards in rented accommodation, Houses in Multiple Occupation, Energy Efficiency and Empty Homes. This role would provide administrative support in particular to the grants function including processing of funding approvals, payments, ensuring the IT database is kept up to date and providing figures for reporting purposes but can also include administrative support to all areas of the team.
The successful candidate must also be a good team player, be able to work on their own initiative and be confident dealing with customer enquiries and dealing with financial information.
In return we offer:
- Up to 25 + 2 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays (PLUS Flexi-time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
For an informal chat regarding this post please contact Louise Crane on 01903 737669.
Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website at www.arun.gov.uk
CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: 10th February 2021
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application.