The Lime Trust is looking for a Cleaner to join their team. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
Lime Academy Parnwell (Peterborough) is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east of Peterborough within a diverse community. We are a growing school that offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We are looking for an individual who has:
- previously worked in a cleaner role
- experience of carrying out basic cleaning tasks
- the ability to perform physical tasks required by the post
- the ability to complete work efficiently in a timely manner and to a high standard
- the ability to communicate effectively with all staff
- the ability to work effectively either independently or part of a wider team
- knowledge of working with COSHH regulations and procedures
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Hours: 10 hours a week (salary will be pro rata to reflect these hours)
Weeks per year: 41 weeks per year (term time only plus 2 weeks)
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office 01733 924912
We are committed to the safety of our pupils through our recruitment and school practices; all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups including children.