12-18 MONTH CONTRACT
Are you an experienced change specialist who has successfully driven a broad spectrum of corporate strategies?
Have you been instrumental in the transformation of internal agendas, strategy and projects?
Do you have an ambitious vision to enhance core capabilities through digital integration?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
As the strategic Head of Corporate Resources, you will provide leadership oversight to a collection of corporate service areas.
The role is key to the further development of a collaborative, commercial and digitally focused organisational culture, improving performance and enhancing the customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote an organisational culture that empowers and motivates
- lead on the development and delivery of corporate change programmes
- ensuring that commercial and customer focus is embedded into the strategy
- Work collaboratively with Heads of Service ensuring positive leadership, guidance, coaching, direction and motivation
- Facilitate the harnessing and delivery of the Council’s approach to digital / big data agenda
- To maintain oversight of the development and implementation of council wide transformation programmes
- Senior Stakeholder engagement and development of relationships
- A track record that demonstrates impact at both strategic and service-based levels
- A good understanding of the political environment, public sector reform, innovation and leading-edge practice
- Strategic coaching and employee engagement
- Extensive experience driving culture change
- Experience creating and driving a digital agenda
- Programme/project management with experience of CRM systems
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, and we would love to hear from you!
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
For more information and to apply, the details to the consultant are: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number: 07519 123 044.