Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
Pinnacle Group are looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Property Manager covering properties across East London.
The property manager will provide a comprehensive housing management service for a portfolio of properties within the East London area. This is a customer facing role and the successful candidate will be an ambassador for the Pinnacle Group and our clients. To deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Implement the instructions and meet targets set by the Contract Manager to ensure client expectations are met.
- Conduct all property management duties for the portfolio including full void turnaround – viewings, sign ups, mutual exchanges, processing renewals, arranging inventory and check out appointments, managing ASB, serving legal notices and attending court where required.
- To deal with incoming telephone calls and give support when needed
- Maintaining central calendars, organizing meetings, providing supporting documentation and if required taking and distributing minutes
- To process all incoming and outgoing correspondence from tenants and the client.
- To process and support monthly client reporting.
- To carry out estate inspections if required ensuring all communal areas are inspected and notified to the estate management company.
- To progress and manage all tenant repairs and log all repairs via Qube PM software.
- To carry out property inspection visits and pre-check out visits with tenants for the portfolio.
- Review tenancies and manage the renewal process.
- Keep and maintain all tenancy records up to date.
- Assist other colleagues to work as part of a team from time to time offer cover where instructed by the Contract Manager.
- Develop positive and effective relationships and ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
- To have the ability to work from home but be flexible to attending site when required.
- A good understanding and knowledge of Affordable rent unit management, residential lettings and the property industry
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Experience of working in front line Housing Management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Resilience to manage in an ever changing environment
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Be able to perform a whole range of housing management, including voids, sign ups, estate inspections and reporting repairs.
- Be able to work proactively under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Excellent performance report writing skills
- Possesses CIH / ARLA qualification or similar, or willing to undertake such qualifications.
- To be able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis.
- To be proactive in identifying personal training needs.
- Excellent work and diary management skills.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.