Two Class Teachers Required for 19th April 2021
Pay Range: M1 – M6 (£32,157 to £42,624)
Applications are invited from teachers with enthusiasm for this thriving and expanding school. This is an ‘Outstanding school with a strong Leadership Team.
This is a full-time, permanent position starting in April 2021. Salary is dependent on experience. Experience across EYFS, KS1 or KS2 will be considered.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning and ambitious about developing practice.
- Able to maximize children’s learning through the provision of motivating activities and a positive, creative learning environment
- An enthusiastic teacher who is committed to children’s learning and wellbeing.
- Has the ability to lead with imagination and enthusiasm.
- A teacher who can demonstrate good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
We can offer:
- An inclusive environment where every child matters.
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff team and Senior Leadership team.
- Friendly and enthusiastic children.
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities.
- A caring, positive and friendly school environment.
St John XXIII School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Due to Covid, we are not offering visits at this time, information about the school can be found on our school website – https://st-john-xxiii-catholic-primary-school.secure-primarysite.net/
Mrs Karen Cunningham. To download an application pack please go to our website - https://st-john-xxiii-catholic-primary-school.secure-primarysite.net/vacancies/
Further details are available from Mrs Lisa Davenport, School Business Manager email@example.com or via telephone 020 8743 9428
The school is easily accessible from all transport routes.
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th February 2021 @ 12noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th March 2021