Class Teacher – Lime Academy Abbotsmede
The Lime Trust is looking for Class Teachers to join their team to start in either April or September 2021. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is for a class teacher to work at Lime Academy Abbotsmede, which is two form entry primary school in the centre of Peterborough. The age range of the pupils attending the setting is 2 to 11 as the school has its own Nursery provision on site.
Lime Academy Abbotsmede is a multicultural setting. Our pupils come from rich cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We are very proud to have such a diverse intake of pupils. We learn so much from each other and it makes the school the vibrant, exciting place that it is.
The salary for this post will be paid in accordance with teacher pay and conditions.
As a teacher this a unique and exciting opportunity to join our growing Trust and to help create an exceptional learning experience for pupils within our school. You will be responsible planning and delivering lessons in all areas of the curriculum and provide personalised activities to meet the needs of the pupils within your class.
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school to school collaboration and Trust direction, along with high challenge and support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve the life chances for all and are respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to driving standards of performance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
- Responsibility for creating a positive and safe learning environment to nurture pupils’ development
Our aim is to provide our pupils with the best possible opportunities to succeed with future goals and aspirations. We strive to ensure our pupils reach their full potential. The individual child is at the heart of all we do and we always inspire children to achieve the highest level.
If you are passionate about education and have the energy, drive and desire to motivate our pupils and ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes, this could be the right job for you.
- Welcoming and a supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support the government child care voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced Maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 25 February 2021 at 3pm
Shortlisting: 26 February 2021
Interviews: w/c 1 March 2021
Please contact the school office for further details of the position by calling 01733 566847 or by emailing email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.