Lime Trust is looking for an 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join their team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be based at Lime Academy Watergall. Lime Academy Watergall is looking for a 1:1 TA to join their team working with a child in KS1 with an EHC Plan. This is a fixed term contract linked to a child with an EHC Plan.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide 1:1 TA support for a pupil with an EHC Plan in key stage 1.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- qualified at the appropriate level (NVQ Level 2/3 TA qualification)
- a commitment to driving high standards and expectations of performance
- an enthusiasm and passion for learning
- enjoying working with children
- hard working, flexible, committed and reliable
- good organisational skills willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and have a ‘can do’ approach
- the ability to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of children
- excellent relationship building skills with all pupils and develop good credibility with learners
- being open to change and develop practice with the needs of the pupil
- the ability to provide feedback to parents and colleagues regarding both the needs and progress of the child.
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 9am 24th February 2021
Shortlisting: w/c 1st March 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.