Tel: 01708 932710
Headteacher: Raheel Akhtar
Hours: Full Time
Salary: M1-M6 (£29,915-£41,136)
Start Date: September 2021
Do you want to join a new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational Class Teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are currently recruiting for two class teachers, both starting from September 2021. We are looking for one KS2 teacher, and one teacher for either KS1 or Reception.
About the Role:
What We Are Looking For:
We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- the possibility of a subject leadership role
- a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader - there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
REAch2 Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form separately with their application.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school on hold due to Covid19 restrictions
The contact details are: Mr Raheel Akhtar
Tel: 01708 932710
How to apply:
Completed application forms should be returned to: Mr Raheel Akhtar
By Post to: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford RM7 0HG
Or by Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 1st March 2021 at midday
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.