Marshalls Park Academy
part of South West Essex Community Education Trust
Pettits Lane, Romford, Essex, RM1 4EH
Tel: 01708 724134
Senior Cloud & IT Support Technician
Pay Range: £25,158 - £30,036 p.a.
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: 37 hours a week, 52 weeks a year
Contract Term: Permanent
Senior Cloud & IT Support Technician required to provide Cloud and IT services across the schools in South West Essex Community Education Trust.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced Senior Cloud & IT Support Technician to join our supportive and collaborative IT Team. The position will be based at Marshalls Park Academy in Havering with regular visits to other SWECET schools across Thurrock. The successful candidate will work with our schools’ senior leadership teams to design and deliver safe and functional IT systems. We are looking for candidates with experience in all aspects of IT cloud management.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven IT Cloud Management Skills
- Commitment to our schools’ ethos of positivity
- Proven record of developing and maintaining efficient IT systems ideally in a school setting
- High expectations of performance
- The ability to support others and work as part of a team
- An ICT qualification NVQ Level 4, or higher.
We can offer:
- The support of an experienced Central IT Team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
If you have energy and passion in abundance and would relish the opportunity to be part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply online.
Application Close: Wednesday 31st March 2021
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.