Service Desk Analyst Level 1
Salary: Scale 5 £25, 137 - £27, 483
Permanent, Full time ( 36 hours) Position
We have an exciting opportunity arise within the ICT Service Desk Team for a Service Desk Level 1 analyst.
This is a great opportunity to experience front line support within the ICT Team.
Enfield has a fast-moving ICT service, which is delivering digital transformation for the council using a wide range of technologies including cloud and artificial intelligence. We are currently moving from legacy datacentre technologies to being majority cloud delivered, whilst ensuring high availability and service for our customers and citizens.
A key aspect of this post will be Answering of calls and diagnosis and management of incidents, problems and requests in this very busy team.
You should have demonstrable experience delivering Customer service support, have a good telephone manner and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We provide a range of training courses and learning methods for your development.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. a supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. 2. your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight, 25th February 2021
Interview date: Week ending 5th March 2021
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal on 0208 132 1043 or email@example.com.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Tracey Lee on 020 7038 0222 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.