Required from 19th April 2021, (or as soon as possible thereafter), a part-time Office Manager
Hallwood Park Primary School & Nursery is seeking to appoint an efficient and suitably qualified Office Manager who will organise and oversee the day to day running of the school office as well as take responsibility for the school’s financial and administrative systems. (See job description.) The school buys into the full financial service level agreement (including budget management) provided by the Local Authority.
The successful candidate will:
- have a good working knowledge of current office systems;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- contribute positively to the friendly, nurturing ethos of the school.
In return, the school offers:
- a community-based, small school with a family atmosphere
- a supportive working environment;
- opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Closing Date 12:00 Noon on 05/03/2021
Interview Date 09/03/2021
Visits may be possible for short-listed candidates. Interested candidates are welcome to telephone the Headteacher.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, interviews are likely to be held via online video conferencing, but may be held in school under strict social distancing regulations.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Hallwood Park Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.