Seasonal Assistant Ranger x 2 positions – Based at Frensham Common
- Maintain a presence around the site during busy periods.
- Carry out parking attendant duties. Assist in enforcing byelaws.
- Assist with site management and maintenance.
- Experience of countryside management
- Good communication skills
- A degree of physical fitness
- A full, driving licence
- Knowledge of First Aid
Based at Frensham Common, you will assist countryside ranger staff in the management of the common during weekends and bank holidays to October 2021. The working day will normally be 9:00am until 5:00pm including a 30 minute unpaid lunch.
For an informal discussion about the posts, please contact Darren Hill, Countryside Ranger on 01483 523298 or email email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.
We do not accept CV’s without a completed application form.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 1 March 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 9 March 2021
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the closing date