Grade 6, £27,041 up to £31,346 per annum pro rata, plus an essential car user allowance
37 hours per week, 12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our Housing Repairs team as a Maintenance Surveyor/ Supervisor along with other Maintenance Surveyor/ Supervisors. The successful applicant will carry out the following within Council dwellings:
• Carry out surveys to identify defects
• Prepare specifications of works
• Issuing of works to workforce and contractors
• Carry out all aspects of supervising housing repair and maintenance projects
• Carry out the supervision of our own In-House workforce when required
Applicants should be suitably qualified in the field of Building Construction (HNC or equivalent) and should be accurate and capable of dealing with tenants, contractors and the In-House workforce in a pleasant and responsible manner.
Applicants must be highly motivated to provide quality assurance of all repairs and maintenance works and to ensure the highest quality service for the Council’s tenants. Experience of using computerised systems would be advantageous, and the applicants should possess a Full Driving Licence.