Hatch Ride Primary School
Head Teacher: Joanne Sparrowhawk
Hatch Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG456LP
Telephone: 01344 776227
Employer : Hatch Ride Primary School
Salary : MPS + TLR Dependant on experience
Location : Hatch Ride Primary School, Hatch Ride, Crowthorne
Contract : Permanent, Required from Easter 2021 or sooner
Working Pattern : Part time
DBS Check : Enhanced
Closing date : 10th March 2021 or when position filled
Hatch Ride is an inclusive, friendly, family focused school where our children thrive in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Our children and staff are enthusiastic about learning and strive for excellence. The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our passionate team.
The successful candidate will:
• have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour for all children
• have a sound knowledge of quality first teaching as described within the SEND code of practice
• be a qualified teacher with a proven record of excellent teaching
• to be a champion for children with additional needs and/or in receipt of Pupil Premium
• ideally have a SEND qualification
• demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, families and other agencies
We can offer:
• highly motivated, excellently behaved children
• supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues with a strong team spirit
• the opportunity to collaborate and learn from colleagues across our trust
• an experienced and forward-thinking governing body
“The sense of community and mutual respect is very strong. As one pupil described, ‘We are all equally important.’” OFSTED March 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact the head teacher via the school office to arrange this (details above). Please visit our website - www.hatchride.wokingham.sch.uk – for an application form.
Applicants will be considered on receipt.
Closing Date: 11.00am Wednesday 10th March 2021
Interviews: to be arranged and held on receipt of suitable applications
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Hatch Ride Primary School is part of The Corvus Learning Trust and employment is with the Trust. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.