Lime Trust is looking for an ICT Technician to join their team of ICT Technicians. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primaries, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be working across the Trust’s 4 Schools within the borough of Peterborough which will involve regular travel between these sites.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide ICT support to our schools as specified above. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and be confident working with people. The successful candidate will:
- be able to install Curriculum software and support staff on how to use this.
- assist in the maintenance of specialist equipment, check for quality/safety, undertake specialist repairs/modifications within own capabilities and arrange for other repairs/modifications to be carried out by others.
- to demonstrate and assist in the safe and effective use of specialist equipment/materials.
- diagnose and resolve a wide range of complex network, software and hardware faults.
- schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- provide specialist advice and guidance as required.
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support with the government childcare voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leaves benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 12 March 2021 (midday)
Shortlisting: w/c 15 March 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Laur Fisher to arrange a visit on 07511222010
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.