As a Main Pay Range Teacher you are required to be competent in all elements of the Teacher Standards, to discharge the Teachers Responsibilities as set out in the Contractual Framework for Teachers of the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and to act in accordance with the School’s ethos, policies and practices, under the direction of the Principal.
Are you ready for a new challenge in a highly successful large primary academy in the heart of Grimsby?
Would you like to be part of a strong, happy and effective team?
Are you committed to an ethos of inclusion and equality?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Under normal circumstances we would offer an Academy tour and an opportunity for you to meet the children. However, due to the restrictions linked to Covid-19 this is not possible at the moment. Instead, a virtual tour is available on our website and a phone call with a member of our SLT can be arranged.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher with experience of teaching across the Primary setting. NQTs are welcome to apply and would be well supported by our experienced mentors.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is an inspirational teacher
- Can demonstrate outstanding impact on children’s learning and on teaching standards
- Can act as a highly professional role model and inspire, motivate and develop children
- Is an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking team member who has a passion and desire to make a difference
As a member of our team we can offer you:
- A “Good” school who has recently had their Ofsted inspection, March 2020.
- A welcoming academy environment with exceptionally well behaved children who are confident and eager to learn
- A commitment to staff wellbeing.
- A Gold ‘Rights Respecting School’ – 1 of only 6 in Yorkshire and the Humber
- The only Primary school to be awarded the Quality in Carers standard, at the time of writing.
- Supportive parents who work with us as partners
- A forward-thinking, dynamic and fun staff team where colleagues share practice and learn from each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities and longer term possibilities for rapid career progression
To arrange a phone call or to discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Natalie Williams, PA to the Principal, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01472 231659.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.