Halsnead is an ambitious and inclusive community school with passion for delivering high quality education
Our staff are passionate, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a site supervisor to help us provide a supportive, safe and stimulating environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about the role
- A keen eye for detail and ideally has experience of a school environment within site management and premises
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of health & safety
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Imagination and creativity to help us to continue to improve our site and the young people’s experiences in and around the school
In line with the government’s announcement our school is closed until 8 March 2021. In place of interviews at the school, alternative methods will be used such as telephone and video conference interviews using MS Teams. In advance you may also be expected to undertake a task to present or discuss at interview. We thank you for your cooperation at this difficult time.
Halsnead Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance and will be subject to DfE pre-employment checks including satisfactory references from the current/most recent employers.