St. Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School is a school within the Frassati Catholic Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and supportive Teaching Assistant to work in the classroom and support the class teacher in the delivery of learning activities for individuals or groups of children.
We are looking for someone from 19th April 2021 who:
- Has experience of working with EYFS or KS1 children
- Has a knowledge and understanding of how children, particularly those with SEN, develop
- Has knowledge of phonics, literacy and numeracy
- Has a passion for supporting children to make progress
- Is patient, persistent and has a positive attitude
- Works well as part of a team
- Has initiative to make learning fun
- Has a calm and caring personality
Applicants should be energetic and caring with a genuine interest in working with children.
The successful candidate will join a committed team dedicated to pupil’s achievement and will be working within a friendly and lively school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, though will currently need to be conducted following social distancing guidelines (either out of hours, or during the school day with limited indoor contact; the school office will advise on guidelines and protocols for visiting school when booking appointments to visit).
Applications may be made using the application pack below. Please email completed form to: email@example.com
Interviews: week commencing: 1st March
St.Margaret Clitherow School is part of the Frassati Catholic Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure being requested and satisfactory clearance being received.
St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School (A school within Frassati Catholic Academy Trust)
Pembroke, Hanworth, Bracknell RG12 7RD
Tel: 01344 424030