Start Date: 19th April 2021, or sooner if possible
Salary: M3 – UPS2 (Inner London) £35,226 - £49,279
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent and creative Key Stage 2 teacher to this highly successful school.
Applications are invited from practising Catholics and from those who are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of a Catholic school.
Are you a teacher who is committed to:
- supporting and promoting the school’s strong Catholic ethos and Catholic way of living and teaching
- nurturing, inspiring and challenging all pupils and engaging them, and their parents/carers, as partners in the learning process
- maximising pupil progress and wellbeing through high quality learning, underpinned by secure subject and pedagogical knowledge
- embracing professional development opportunities in order to develop your own curriculum expertise and knowledge of best practice
- making a broader contribution to the wider-life of the school?
We can offer:
- a high achieving school which is well supported by parents/carers and governors
- a dedicated and friendly staff team who continually strive for high standards in learning and teaching, who help and support each other
- happy, well-behaved confident children who are eager to learn and enjoy all aspects of school life
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development and growth
- the facilities of a modern school building and a beautiful learning environment.
Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate and Barred List check will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications:
Tuesday 2nd March 2021, at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on:
Thursday 4th March and Friday 5th 2021