Royal Greenwich Trust School, part of the University Schools Trust, is an expanding start-up 11-18 school in the heart of Royal Greenwich.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students and a sixth form provision.
This year, we opened our brand new £14 million building and moved into the next stage of the school’s growth as our inaugural cohort moved into Key Stage 4.
Our continued growth affords us the opportunity to increase our staff team and presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to play a significant role in shaping the future of our learning community.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
• Committed to providing an inclusive transformational education for all students
• Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence
• Motivated to contribute directly to the creation and growth of a thriving new secondary school
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
• Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development
• Craft and design bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 learners
• Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice
If you are interested in applying for the post and would like to arrange an informal discussion or a visit to our school, please contact: Angie Smith Senior HR Advisor on 02083125480 ext 515 or email email@example.com
RGTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.
Please note that you will need to have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to offer employment sponsorship.
RGTS reserves the right to commence or complete the recruitment process prior to the closing date.
We do not accept applications via agencies.