Portway Primary School
Leading Learning Trust
Post: EYFS Practitioner x 2
Job starts: April 2021 (possible sooner)
Salary: Scale 3 - £17,278- £17,591 pro rata (qualified)
Contract type: Full time (term time only)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint two highly motivated EYFS Practitioners to join our creative staff team. This is an exciting opportunity to work across our Early Years Department, as we expand our provision to cater for 2 year olds. The successful candidates must have at least a level 3 qualification and have experience of an early years setting.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced Learning Support Assistant:
- Support the class teacher/Senior EYFS Practitioner to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals/groups;
- Be flexible and have a positive nature and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Model excellent behaviour management skills.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
Under correct guidance, unfortunately visits cannot be accommodated but you are welcomed to contact a member of the Senior Leadership Team on 020 8472 7142, for an informal chat about the role. Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview at the school, which will involve a school tour. To get a flavour of our school, please watch our short school video: Adventures at Portway
Senior Leadership Team:
Scott Chudley - Head teacher
Gemma Hall - Deputy Head teacher
Iona Role - EYFS Assistant Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 11th March 2021
Shortlisting: 12th March 2021
Interviews: W/C 15th March 2021
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.