Squirrels Heath Juniors School
Salisbury Road, Romford, RM2 5TP
Head Teacher; Mrs Mary Shipton
Scale: Scale 1- 2, points 1-5
Hours: 6.25 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Salary: £2,999 - £3,221
Start: To be confirmed
Are you energetic?
Can you work as part of a team?
Our friendly school is looking for a committed and reliable Midday Assistant to join our team of lunchtime support staff. You will contribute to making lunchtimes happy, productive and safe for all of our children including assisting pupils with their medical, physical and care needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a positive team player and able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to engage pupils in physical activities.
- Be caring, calm and approachable
- Be punctual and have a sense of humour
- Promote our school values: Respect, Growth, Passion, Courage and Togetherness
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you require any further information please call Tracey Drewett, Office Manager on 01708 446472.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 5th March 2021 - 12 noon
Interview Date: Week beginning 8th March 2021