Full Time - 1 year maternity cover, initially
From September 2021
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is an excellent practitioner
• is committed to raising attainment and achievement
• has high expectations of all children
• is able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
We can offer:
• dedicated colleagues who work effectively as a team
• an opportunity to be part of a continually improving learning environment
• culturally diverse pupils who are creative and enthusiastic learners.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply and visits to the school are recommended.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Visit our website for more details: www.thamesideprimary.co.uk
Please do not send a CV. To ensure equal opportunities we only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Application deadline: Tuesday 16th March
Interview Date: Friday 19th March
Thameside Primary is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.