St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School requires a Full-time permanent Key Stage Two Class Teacher to start September 2021
Number on roll: 252
The Governing Body of our happy and successful school wish to appoint an excellent and inspiring teacher to join our warm, caring and dedicated team.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who:
- Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Catholic School.
- Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils.
- Works well as part of a team, to inspire and support others.
We can offer:
- Wonderful, well-behaved polite children.
- A warm, friendly and happy environment.
- Support from a dedicated team including experienced and effective leaders.
- Ongoing CPD.
To arrange an individual chat with the Executive Headteacher and a visit (COVID restrictions allowing) please contact our Office Manager Julie Keohane on, 01634 234677 or by email email@example.com.
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and proof of right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 4.00pm Monday 29th March 2021.
Interviews week commencing 19 April 2021.