- MAT leave cover to start 19th April 2021 (earlier is preferable, subject to availability of the successful candidate);
- Temporary role 27.5hours per week initially for Summer and Autumn Term 2021;
- Responsibility for a very small EYFS class of existing F2 pupils with F1 school starters;
- Working alongside and under the direction of the KS1 Class Teacher;
- This appointment will be Grade 6 (SCP 11 – 17) or Grade 7 (SCP 17 – 23) dependent upon qualifications and experience;
- The role may be more suited to a Grade 7 HLTA, but an experienced L3 EYFS TA will be considered.
Utkinton is a very small, rural school in a village community. Pupils come from the village of Utkinton, and surrounding areas, to access our small, nurturing classes and rich, outdoor provision. We have a vacancy to cover the maternity leave of our much loved EYFS HLTA, who works very closely with the KS1 teacher and local pre-school.
We require a highly-motivated, experienced Teaching Assistant who has excellent knowledge of EYFS and recent EYFS experience. Candidates must be committed to: inclusion, high standards of achievement, pastoral care, safeguarding and working with our school and Chester Diocese Academy Trust (CDAT).
We are opening our EYFS provision to F1 pupils during the Summer Term, in readiness for starting school in September, so knowledge or experience of F1 would also be a benefit in this role.
Our school provides a caring, supportive environment for our youngest pupils and we look forward to welcoming candidates who have a passion for EYFS, are creative and enjoy having fun with children in their learning. Our staff team will provide a warm welcome and value your contribution and development.
We encourage applicants to visits to the school, for a socially distanced tour, by contacting the School Office on 01829 732322.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the CDAT form attached and return to the school administrator with your letter of application linked to the criteria in the person specification.
Applications should be sent to the school administrator email@example.com
Applications to be submiited by 12 noon on Monday 8th March 2021.
Lesson Observations Wednesday 10th March 2021 and Interviews Friday 12th March 2021.