Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Infant School &
Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox
Hours: 5 hours 50 minutes per week (11:55am - 1:05pm - Junior School)
6 hours 15 minutes per week (12:00 - 1:15pm - Infants School)
Grade: APTC 2 points 3-4
Actual Salary: £21,408 - £21,795 full time equivalent salary per annum
Start Date: tbc
Rise Park Infant School and Rise Park Junior School are part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for three Midday Assistants to join our current enthusiastic and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed and enthusiastic team member who engages pupils in a range of exciting activities and games
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships with all pupils
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities.
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th March 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 15th March 2021
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.