Are you an outstanding NQT? Is your teaching graded as good or better? Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to inclusive education and raising standards? If so we’d love to hear from you. Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is a wonderful caring and supportive school within a distinctive Christian ethos. We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit you will love it as much as we do. We pride ourselves that our children live by our Rainbow Promise and love and respect each other and all the staff.
We are looking to recruit an aspiring NQT to join our caring and supportive school community. We are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children. We have wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
We are looking for an NQT who:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards.
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing approach
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Would you like to be part of our team? Please see our attached Job description and Person specification.
We warmly welcome you to visit our website to access the virtual tour in these COVID times to view our school. https://www.jennettspark.bracknell-forest.sch.uk/school-tour/ Contact us if you wish further details.