The Governing Board is seeking to appoint two outstanding class teachers. There are two positions available, both for one year in the first instance and with the potential for permanent contract for the right candidate for one of these posts.
Hinderton School is a 45-place autism specific primary special school. The school was judged 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted in 2017 and is accredited by the National Autistic Society. We lead the Autism Education Trust in Cheshire West and are the Strategic Partner for the AET Schools Programme for the North West of England.
This is an opportunity for an experienced teacher to further develop their classroom skills, but we also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers with an interest in developing their skills and experience with children with autism and social communication difficulties. A comprehensive programme of induction and professional development will be provided to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the 3-11 age range in future.
You will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic and well qualified staff team and will find this post challenging, stimulating and rewarding
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity for self-development and career enrichment in a successful school
- A comprehensive programme of autism-specific staff training and development
- A welcoming, friendly, hardworking, dedicated and supportive staff team
- A supportive and committed Governing body.
Hinderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Additional information for applicants:
- Please do not submit a CV
- Please contact the school to book onto a virtual tour either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0151 338 2200