Class Teacher – Lime Academy Watergall
The Lime Trust is looking for a Head of Year to join their team to start in September 2021. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is for a class teacher to work at Lime Academy Watergall, which is two form entry primary school in Bretton. The age range of the pupils attending the setting is 4 to 11.
The salary for this post will be paid in accordance with teacher pay and conditions and include a TLR.
As HOY you will be responsible within the school to promote outstanding teaching and learning across their year group. As a Head of Year you will be responsible for the learning and development of one year group. You will work alongside a partner teacher, sharing PPA time in order to enable you to work as a team and for you to develop your leadership skills. You will be part of our Senior Leadership Group and become a vital part of our middle leadership team.
The post holder will have day to day responsibility for the teachers and teaching assistants within their year groups of responsibility. The focus of the work is teaching and learning and exercise of professional skills and judgment.
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school to school collaboration and Trust direction, along with high challenge and support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve the life chances for all and are respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to driving standards of performance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
- Responsibility for creating a positive and safe learning environment to nurture pupils’ development
- Welcoming and a supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced Maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 at 9 am
Interviews: w/c 26th April
Please contact the school office for further details of the position by calling 01733 264238 or by emailing email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.