Lime Trust is looking for an Assistant Site Service Officer to join their team working alongside the Site Service Officer. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is for Lime Academy Parnwell, which is two form entry primary school in Peterborough. The age range of the pupils attending the setting is 4 to 11. Lime Academy Parnwell is a multicultural setting. Our pupils come from rich cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We are very proud to have such a diverse intake of pupils. We learn so much from each other and it makes the school the vibrant, exciting place that it is
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide support to our schools ensuring the security of the school premises. Help maintain the internal and external fabric of the school’s premises as a safe working environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Expereience of managing a small team of staff or cleaners
- Expeirence of working within a school or college environment
- Experience of workingwithin a similar role and has basic maintenance knowledge
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH regulations/legislation.
- Awareness of safe working practices
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support with the government child care voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
Weeks per year: 52 weeks per year
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office 01733 924912
We are committed to the safety of our pupils through our recruitment and school practices; all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups including children.