Hours - 27.5 hours per week
Salary - MPS - £32,157 - £42,624 per annum
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic practitioner with high expectations to join our Key Stage One team in September 2021. We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. Successful candidates will be able to inspire children and deliver exciting and challenging learning experiences and will be open to new ideas and have a genuine passion for teaching and learning alongside our children. We value candidates who are innovative and keen to contribute to the whole school community.
- Have qualified teacher status
- Are passionate about children’s learning and ambitious
- Are able to maximize children’s learning through the provision of motivating activities and a positive, creative learning environment
- Are in sympathy with the ethos of a Church of England school
- Are a committed, enthusiastic team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Are willing to contribute to the range of extra-curricular activities offered by the school
- Are committed to the safeguarding of children
Then we can offer you:
- An ambitious and creative place to work
- A dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team
- A leadership team who are keen to support you in achieving your professional goals
- A supportive and professional environment
- Happy, engaged and articulate children who are eager to learn and proud of their school
- A supportive governing body and a friendly, proactive PTFA.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged - to give you a sense of how special our school really is. These can be arranged by contacting Mrs Sheila Baxter, the Senior Administration Officer, in the school office on 0207731 5454. Mrs Baxter will arrange for you to receive an application pack. Applications will only be accepted on our official application form.
St. John’s Walham Green CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 19th April, 2021.
Shortlisting: Tuesday, 20th April, 2021.
Interviews: week commencing Monday, 26th April, 2021.
Find out more about the school on our website www.stjohnsce.lbhf.sch.uk