Eko Pathways School
SEMH Education Support Worker Temporary Post
1:1 support in classroom x 2
(Term Time – 32.5 hours per week)
GLPC Scale 4 £22,377.00 to £23,377.00
(Actual salary £17,428.00 to £18,385.00)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated people with experience to provide 1:1 support for our students on a temporary post to join our team at the Eko Pathways School.
Eko Pathways is an all through school supporting children and young people’s learning and social and emotional needs and is committed to developing the emotional resilience and academic progress of our pupils in close partnership with the Local Authority.
The successful candidates will ideally have experience within a range of mainstream or SEMH settings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of the teacher and their own role in relation to teachers, other support staff, and pupils.
- Have secure understanding of literacy and maths.
- Demonstrate an awareness of how pupils learn and the factors that can affect their progress and how to support these.
- Promote community involvement both inside and outside the school to support achievements and personal development.
- Have a commitment to meeting pupils' needs, supporting their social, emotional and mental health needs, sometimes with personalised programmes.
For more information regarding the post or to obtain an Application Form, please contact Smitha Ravi, email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 9th April 2021
Interview date: week beginning 23rd April 2021
Eko Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate.