Salary range: L8-14
Required for September 2021
“Aspire to be Amazing”
The Governors of Ashton Hayes Primary School are looking to appoint an inspirational, motivated, nurturing and dynamic head teacher to lead, manage and work in partnership with all stakeholders of our aspirational and successful school.
Our happy, caring children would like a passionate and dedicated head teacher, who knows them as individuals, to help them aspire to be amazing and reach their full potential.
Ashton Hayes actively promotes a RICHER curriculum, to include a range of outdoor learning activities. As an integral part of the community, the school embraces this connection and works alongside our wider parent body and other organisations.
We can offer you:
- a committed, caring and motivated team
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- a positive and supportive governing body who are actively involved in the life of the school
The successful candidate will have:
- a nurturing, friendly, well-organised and enthusiastic desire to play a crucial part in the future success of the school
- an energetic approach with the vision to lead the school, improving on the high standards currently achieved
- an ability to engage and motivate staff and care for the well-being of all
- an ability to embrace the schools’ approach of Conscious Discipline
- proven highly effective leadership, management and communication skills
Application packs are available by emailing email@example.com
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the school, subject to COVID-19 restrictions, on either Tuesday 20th April or Wednesday 21st April between 4:00pm and 6:00pm, by appointment only.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 26 April 2021.