The Governors at Hoole Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard working and dedicated support staff team.
We are looking for someone who will be committed to supporting children's academic, personal and social development so that all pupils can let their lights shine brightly.
The individual appointed will have experience at supporting children with specific barriers to learning and a strong track record of successfully supporting pupils with challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good standard of general education;
- Have completed some vocational training or qualifications in the care, development or education of children;
- Demonstrate resilience when supporting management of challenging behaviour;
- Be a team player who has the personal qualities and communication skills to establish positive relationships with pupils, their families and the staff team;
- Have high expectations of children of all abilities and be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils;
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, flexible and versatile person to join our school family. If you require any additional information, please contact Laura Sprowson, Inclusion Leader on 01244 323890 or email@example.com
The safeguarding of children is of paramount importance at Hoole Church of England Primary School. In line with our commitment to safeguarding our children, enhanced checks on candidates’ suitability for this post will be carried out as part of our selection procedure.
Contract - 1 Year Fixed Term
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm Monday 19th April.
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd April.