Woodgrange Infant School
London E7 0NJ
020 8534 2120
Teaching opportunities September 2021
1 Year contract Class Teacher EYFS
Salary: main scale according to experience.
Whether you are starting out or considering your next career step we could be the school for you! Please look at our website to see what you think.
We have a commitment to playful learning throughout our school.
We have no scripts or schemes of work for you to follow. We seek to recruit creative teachers who are committed to developing their craft and would be very interested in hearing from male candidates who are currently under represented on our staff body.
You must have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A growth mindset- be curious about learning and keen to develop your knowledge and skills
- A willingness to play and learn with our children
- A strongly inclusive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a close partnership with parents and the wider community
- EYFS experience either training or working
We can offer
- Excellent professional development and the room to explore and develop your teaching
- A full NQT if applicable package with high quality induction (includes a Golden Hello and additional R&R point)
- Senior Leaders who listen and have realistic expectations of workload whilst still challenging you to be a fantastic teacher
- Plentiful resources and a pleasant working environment
- Wonderful pupils and parents
- A strong staff team and committed Governors
Visits to the school are essential
Please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher to arrange a time.
Interviews to be arranged as suits
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools