We are looking to appoint motivated and inspirational individuals to join our School as SEN Teachers. We are looking to employ candidates on permanent and temporary contracts for a Septmeber or January start.
Please see the job specification and job description for further information, using these as guidance for your application.
Kennel Lane School is a modern, vibrant and inclusive special school catering for the needs of learners who have a wide range of learning difficulties, aged from 2-19. We offer an exciting learning community where every individual is valued and nurtured.
Our stimulating learning environment showcases our learners’ love of learning. Our innovative teaching and learning approach ensures the best outcomes for our learners through a wide and varied curriculum.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff. We strongly support and facilitate collaborative work across the school and in partnership with other schools.
The wellbeing of our staff is an important priority therefore we provide opportunities to ensure that we value their hard work and dedication.
- Employee Assistance programme offering a range of services some of which include:
- In the moment support and counselling for work and home-life issues
- Financial and Legal
- Specialist information e.g. childcare
- 24 hours a day access
- Bracknell Forest employees have access to a range of benefits some of which inlude:
- Health benefits
- Family and financial benefits
- Leisure and entertainment benefits
- Travel benefits such as the car loan scheme
Please visit our website to learn more about Kennel Lane School: http://www.kennellaneschool.com