An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time team administrator working within Family Services at Woking Borough Council. This position is 15 hours per week all year round, based at our community buildings in Sheerwater and Goldworth Park. Whilst we are flexible on the working pattern the working hours must include a Friday. We are looking for a highly motivated and keen Administrator to work with our Family Support Teams to provide administrative support for vulnerable families in Woking within a diverse, creative and multi-disciplinary area.
We encourage applications from individuals who are passionate about supporting teams to be the best they can be. Do you love working in administration? Do you have a keen eye for detail and do you approach tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and an analytical mind?
You will provide administrative support and excellent customer service to the teams, our partners and clients. You will be highly organised, flexible and adopt a supportive and ‘can-do’ approach to your work. We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive administrative experience within early support/childrens services
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and system databases
- GCSEs English and Maths
- Keen, positive, highly organised and pragmatic
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Valid drivers licence and the ability to work flexibly across Family Centres sites across the Borough
This job will be working with a range of highly sensitive and confidential information. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Council will offer assistance and further details will be in the job application pack.
Woking Borough Council offers in return:
- A competitive salary (£22,432 to £23,710 pro rata)
- Flexible benefits (£1633 pro rata)
- 23 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Flexi time scheme
- Membership of the local government pension scheme
- Discounted health and leisure membership
- Excellent career opportunities for committed individuals
Interview date: 20 April 2021.
When applying please clearly identifiy how your skills and experience match the job description and person specification.