The Governors wish to appoint a qualified practitioner to join a committed and supportive team from 1st September 2021. We are seeking someone willing to advance their personal teaching in offering our children the best outcomes. This post is initially teaching Year 4.
The successful candidate will:
- commit to safeguarding, child protection, inclusion and diversity
- be a highly effective teacher, able to inspire and motivate children
- be dedicated to promoting high standards by using the best instructional practices
- have a proven record of helping children make good progress
- have experience of robust testing and assessment
- have experience of teaching in Year 3 / 4
- be responsible for Computing Subject Leadership
- be able to work as part of a very effective team
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer you:
- a very successful school at the heart of its community
- pupils whose behaviour is outstanding and who enjoy learning
- a warm, friendly and caring environment
- committed and supportive staff
- positive and supportive relationships with parents and Governors
- high quality professional development opportunities.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Completed application forms must be via the Halton jobs portal – no other means of application will be accepted.