Salary negotiable depending on experience
Starting salary: scale 6/points 18-20 (£27,978.00 - £28,992.00) p.a.
36 hours per week/52 weeks per year
Required as soon as possible
The Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled Site Supervisor to work alongside our experienced Premises Manager. Our Federation is on two sites based at Altmore and Lathom schools and includes: Altmore Children’s Centre, Altmore Infant School & Nursery, Lathom Junior School and the LCIS Learning Support Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a range of handyperson skills
- Has an awareness of Health & Safety and Security issues
- Has high thresholds, a positive work ethic and is willing to work collaboratively
- Is motivated and able to organise their work programme
- Enjoys working with others and is prepared to take advice and direction from a Manager
- Is willing to be flexible in their working day
- Is a good communicator
- Has experience and knowledge of how large school sites operate
- Can be responsible for covering and managing our sites when required
Visits to the site are necessary and will be taking place by appointment, on:
- Wednesday 7th April
- Wednesday 14th April
Please call David Graves (Premises Manager): 07801 321813
Closing date: Wednesday 05.05.21
Interviews: Wednesday 12.05.21
Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and employees. We expect all staff to share this commitment. References will be obtained before the interview and the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Altmore & Lathom Schools Federation supports Equal Opportunities Employment.