Headteacher: Runcorn All Saints C of E Primary School.
Required date : To start 1st September 2021
Head Group 1
L 9 – L15 , £51,402 - £59,581
The salary starting point will be agreed on appointment.
Full Time: Permanent post.
The Governing Board is seeking to appoint a new headteacher to Runcorn All Saints C of E Primary school.
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to build upon and continue the journey the school is on at this present time. They must be prepared to share and enhance our vision of excellence and be committed to providing a high quality, broad and enriching educational experience for all pupils, within our strong family ethos, based on Christian principles.
Runcorn All Saints CofE Primary School is a small school situated in the heart of the Runcorn Old Town area. The school is a Group 1 school with 111 pupils on roll and operates with some mixed aged classes of approximately 20 pupils. Staff and pupils strive hard to make every child matter in providing a safe, happy environment all underpinned by our Christian ethos. There is a very strong relationship with our local church and support from the community and our Vicar. in which all faiths are also recognised and celebrated.
We work hard to ensure that every opportunity is created for the children to fulfil their full potential by supporting them in any way within school, in extra curricular activities or within the community.
For further details of the many aspects of life in Runcorn All Saints please visit our website , or contact the chair of governors on Lisa.Parkes@runcornallsaints.halton.sch.uk
We are seeking to appoint a headteacher who has:
- Energy and vision to continue the school’s rapid rate of improvement
- Commitment to education based on Christian ethos and principles.
- Experience and ability to develop excellent school management which will ensure continuing staff development, sound governance and effective budget control.
- Proven leadership skills with which to motivate and inspire our children, staff and community.
- Excellent interopersonal skills and an ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive school with family ethos rooted in our christian distinctiveness.
- An opportunity to work collaboratively with all stakeholders to drive the school forward on it’s improvement journey.
- A high standard of teaching and learning, supplemented by a variety of extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities.
- A dedicated, committed and caring team of outstanding practitioners.
- A happy, friendly, well behaved and hardworking cohort of children who are proud of their school.
- An engaged, supportive and proactive Board of Governors.
Closing date: 12 noon on 9th April 2021
Shortlisting 19th April 2021
Interview dates: 28th and 29th April 2021
These dates are subject to change if necessary due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Due to current restrictions we cannot arrange any pre application visits but hope to offer shortlisted candidates the chance to visit the school and be shown round by members of the governingn body.
Runcorn All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates would be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.