Governors are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to work as part of a team, ensuring that children have a safe and enjoyable lunchtime.
- Be enthusiastic about working with children from 4-11 years
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Act as a positive role model and promote self-esteem and independence
- Be friendly and approachable
- Organise and oversee children during indoor and outdoor play times and in the canteen
- Be assertive in ensuring school rules and procedures are followed
- Be energetic and imaginative
St Albert’s is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory references.
Applications must be made on the CES support staff application form which can be found at www.cesew.org.uk
Completed application forms should be returned for the attention of Lisa Jewell, School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org