Following the retirement of our current Assistant Head Teacher, the Governors of Aspiring Foundations Federated Nursery Schools are seeking to appoint an inspiring Assistant Headteacher to work with the Headteacher across the Federation acting as a role model for excellence within EYFS and also as SENCo.
Aspiring Foundations Federated Nursery Schools consists of Ditton and Warrington Road Nursery Schools who federated together in 2018. Our federation is underpinned by a commitment to excellence in Early Years Provision and we are looking for an Assistant Head to continue to support us in this.
Successful candidates will have:
- Outstanding EYFS teaching ability and knowledge of child development
- Experience of leading EYFS
- Experience of supporting children with SEND and their families
- An interest in current educational research and practice
- High expectations for all staff and children
- An open and collaborative approach to leadership
- The ability to inspire, engage and communicate with children, staff and parents/carers
- Flexibility, energy and imagination
Our Federation will offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are excited to come to Nursery
- A welcoming, inclusive, nurturing environment in both settings
- Fantastic outdoor provision and clear commitment to outdoor learning
- A child centred approach to learning where planning supports children’s interests and fascinations
- A hardworking, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and governors
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development
Potential applicants are welcome to visit either / both Nurseries outside of nursery hours on Tuesday 20th April (Ditton Nursery) and Wed 21st April (Warrington Road). Please contact our Office Manager Mandie Crank on: 0151 424 4686 option 2 to arrange an appointment.
COVID-19 measures MUST be followed. Appointments will be strictly timed.
A virtual tour of Ditton Nursery School is available on our website www.aspiringfoundationsschools.uk
Pratical Tasks will be held W/C 03/05/2021
Interviews will be held W/C 10/05/2021
Aspiring Foundations Federated Nursery Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates would be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service