Group 2 school ISR L14 – L18
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a new headteacher for September 2021 and applications are invited from practicing and committed Catholic teachers with the skills and experience to continue to build on our successes.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional leader who, through the provision of a caring Catholic environment and dedicated effective leadership, can equip our pupils with the skills, knowledge and understanding they will need to live their lives according to the teachings of Christ.
We are looking for a headteacher who;
- Will have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education and making a difference to children’s lives
- Have an ability to support , challenge and inspire our children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning
- Is a leader who will continue to develop and sustain a culture of challenge, ambition and respect for everyone in our school community
- Will use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to ensure St Joseph’s continues to be an outstanding provider in all areas
- Is an excellent communicator and commits to working in partnership with parents, Governors, the Parish, the Archdiocese, the Local Authority and the wider community.
- Will motivate and further develop all colleagues whilst being committed to their own professional development
Applicants are invited to visit our school in advance of application and tours will be available. If you wish to book a visit contact Debbie Ely, Clerk to Governors, at Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org, please note that social distancing and mask wearing protocols will be in place for the duration of the visit.
Interviews – week commencing: 10 May 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore the appointed person will be expected to support the life of the school. Appointment for this post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references will be sought for shortlisted candidates in advance of an interview.