Ardleigh Green Learning Federation
Ardleigh Green Road
Hours: 28.33 hours per week/39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 points 1-5 £20,658 - £22,185 (pro rata £13,936 - £14,966)
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful school to work with KS1 and KS2 children.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS1 and KS2 children and are qualified with NVQ level 2 or above.
The successful candiate will be:
- Proactive, well-organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other colleagues
- Able to engage and enthuse pupils, encouraging independence in their learning
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Flexible and work well as part of a team
- Confident in using ICT
We can offer:
- A friendly learning environment with polite and motivated pupils
- A friendly and enthusiastic staff team and a positive, engaged wider school community
- Support and commitment to continuing professional development
If you have any questions please contact the school office: email@example.com 01708 449362
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2021 - 12 noon.