Salary: £21,322 p.a. pro rata 0.87 (actual salary £18,550 p.a. term time only)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
“Education is Success”
An opportunity to work in the only non-private Academy in London that offers both International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes at KS5
Westminster Academy is an Outstanding International Business and Enterprise academy serving a multi-ethnic community in Central London. At Westminster Academy we believe that ‘education is success’. By providing our students with a world class education, we prepare them to be competitive on the international stage. The Academy has gained national recognition for its work to improve outcomes for our students; our personalised curriculum and aspirational and inclusive vision.
Our Expressive Arts Department
The Expressive Arts Department is a collaborative team with an excellent support system. If you are an outstanding technician and can offer an absolute focus on raising educational standards, then Westminster Academy would like to hear from you. Experience in Food Technology is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Developing inquisitive students with a love of learning who are equipped with transferable skills for the future
- Supporting staff in teaching Expressive Arts in Food Technology, as well as other Expressive Arts subjects
- Experienced in any Expressive Arts discipline is preferable, with a focus on Food Technology.
- Of a positive demeanour with excellent organisational skills
- Attentive to detail and have the ability to use initiative in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with structured performance management, and opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility
- A commitment to staff well-being, including access to the local gym, weekly fitness sessions, staff social events, Perkbox membership with associated benefits
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
How To Apply:
For further details and an application form, please click here: Vacancies
Please send your completed application form and confidential declaration to: firstname.lastname@example.org CVs are not acceptable.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.