St. Peter’s Infant School
Holcombe Road, Rochester, Kent, ME1 2HU
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021
Position Start Date: ASAP
St. Peters are looking for a part time TA of 25 hours who will be supporting a child with specific SEND needs. The successful applicant will ideally have good proven Infant level understanding and experience (including EYFS), good interpersonal skills, positive behaviour management strategies, NVQ Level 2 and the ability to show initiative and work in a team. Experience of supporting children with SEND and an up-to-date First Aid certificate would be an advantage.
- able to work in a Foundation Stage or Key Stage One class with relevant experience of these age groups;
- able to support children in their learning and with their individual needs;
- able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities;
- well organised, efficient and with good behaviour management;
- caring with a good sense of humour;
- able to work collaboratively with staff, parents, governors and the wider community?
In return we can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive school team, governing body and parents in a unique small school environment;
- enthusiastic, motivated children who are eager to learn;
- our commitment to on-going professional development.
Please read the Job Descriptions and Person Specifications for more details.
We would welcome and encourage a visit to our school. Please contact Miss Wildish / Mrs. Collings to make an appointment (see below for details).
Equal Opportunities & Safeguarding
This school is committed to providing equality of opportunity and recruiting with care, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Check will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply
For more information about this post, please contact Miss Wildish / Mrs. Collings by telephone 01634 843590 or email email@example.com,sch.uk.
Please apply online via the link below. A job description and person specification are available to download below.