£9.62 Per hour - Casual Contract, various hours available each morning, for Summer Term 20/21, working term time only
Starting Summer term (possibility of additional hours at the end of the Spring term)
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, suitably qualified and experienced person to take on a key role of a 1 to 1 nurture assistant in the nursery school.
Main responsibilities are:
- Support the child during the nursery session working and supporting his development and learning through play
- Liaise with parents
- Planning & carrying out Attention Autism (bucket) activity
- Liaise generally with nursery staff, in order to work as part of the team
- Liaise with other agencies, e.g. sensory consortium, as required
- Be prepared to take on other tasks as requested
- Supportive governors, staff and families.
- A whole team ethos.
- Opportunities for training and development.
For an application pack or further information, please contact Blagrave Nursery School - 0118 937 5427 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities; we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects its entire staff to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: 30th April 2021
Interview: To Be Advised
Application forms will be reviewed as received and interviews arranged accordingly. We hold the right to close the application process early if a suitable applicant applies and is appointed.
Due to current circumstances the first part of the application process may occur online and socially distanced visits may be available during the later stages of the application process.