Assistant Site Service Officer
Lime Trust is looking for an Assistant Site Service Officer to join their team working alongside the Site Service Officer. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be based in Lime Academy Ravensbourne, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children with complex needs, including learning difficulties, physical impairment and sensory impairment, aged 2-19.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high-quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide support to our schools ensuring the security of the school premises. Help maintain the internal and external fabric of the school’s premises as a safe working environment
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a small team of staff or cleaners
- Experience of working within a school or college environment
- Experience of working within a similar role and has basic maintenance knowledge
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH regulations/legislation.
- Awareness of safe working practices
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support with the government child care voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 31st August 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before the appointment.