1 year temporary maternity cover
Starting 1st September 2021
Maryland Primary School is a vibrant two-form entry school where teachers feel valued, supported and motivated. Behaviour is outstanding and we were graded ‘GOOD’ with many outstanding features in our OFSTED inspection in 2017.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated teacher who is committed to helping all pupils achieve their potential.
There is much that makes Maryland unique:
- Curriculum innovators - see school website ‘Our initiatives’.
- The senior leadership team train, coach, moderate and mentor externally.
- Nurture staff ambition and provide CPD to realise that ambition.
- Model school for RWI since 2006.
- Model school for Google Education
Cluckingham Palace where our beloved hens provide us with eggs and learning opportunities.
- RHS Award winning Nature’s Garden – our rich resource for outdoor learning. Also offered as a resource to other schools.
- Prevailing environment of calm and common purpose and a place children enjoy coming to every day.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to organise a visit or to arrange a discussion about the role and our school.
The schools in this authority have a commitment for safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
If shortlisted, references will be sent for before interview. If called to interview, candidates will need to bring photo identification to the interview.
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th April
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 3rd May
Please check our website for more information.